2014年4月26日星期六

Guardiola I don't want to take United's Champions League play against Real Madrid, the strongest for


Moyers school, coach Guardiola has also Cheap South Africa Soccer Jerseys become a job candidate, Guardiola does not want to go to Manchester United, he lives very well in Munich.

"I still want to stay at Bayern. I want to use a few years time to do my own thing. Although we have won the Champions League, but I think there is room for improvement, we can do better." Guardiola answered a reporter on "whether you are interested in Manchester United coach". "I always thought style almost perfect, but the football into that very not easy, I Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys need more time to run in with the team. I always believe that Bayern has nearly perfect, but our team can improve, which means I have a lot of work did not do -- which is why I have to stay in Bayern. But, I lived in Munich for a nice, everyone is very friendly, I cannot find a reason to leave."

about the Champions League semi-final, melon handsome said: "first of all I am very happy to lead for the Champions League semi-final, especially the rate of a team like Bayern to Madrid and competition, we only have outstanding performance to win. I used to work for another club when he was Real Madrid at the Bernabeu race field -- but at different times, the specific situation is different, all this has nothing to do with Bayern. Compared with other rivals, Real Madrid coach and players are more remarkable, they are obviously we could imagine in the Cheap Ireland Soccer Jerseys semi-finals of the Champions League in the most powerful opponent, and they are the one of the greatest coaches."

then the melon handsome expressed the hope that the game: "I hope Ronaldo can play, the game against Real Cheap Denmark Soccer Jerseys Madrid must confront their most powerful array of players, C Luo is the world's top star. Moreover, if the C was not, they must have a backup plan, such as the king's Cup final they can be like in 433 and 442 between arbitrarily change." Then the melon handsome analysis: "they have Real Madrid striker C Luo, organizers ISCOR, high, Alonso, and can plug in assists... Baer, C Luo, Benzema and the composition of the offensive line, can instantly shifted the ball to the front, and Cheap Northern Island Soccer Jerseys we will as usual attack, defense."

"the defending champions league is very difficult! Here the accumulation of too many great teams. However, I am very proud of being a member of the Bayern March: we advance the 7 round championship, also promoted the king's cup and the Champions League semi-final. We have won, the performance has been very good, this is not easy. Although we did not too good, but the weekend league or let me gratified -- because we are not playing well but still won the ball, I have not seen for a long time and great team spirit."

(Gulinsmann)

没有评论:

发表评论